Friday, November 25, 2011

A Human Touch Massage Chair is the Birthday Present I Deserve!


!±8± A Human Touch Massage Chair is the Birthday Present I Deserve!

Another birthday is just around the corner, and I know exactly what I want... a Human Touch Massage Chair, the kind that really gives you a complete head to toe massage. There is nothing this middle-aged body would love more. I hope I can get my husband to believe that this is really what I want. I know this will cost more than a nice dinner out and a movie, but I deserve it!

My very lucky younger sister and her husband bought one last Christmas. She brags about it almost every time we talk on the phone. The one they bought is a robotic massage chair that starts with a neck massage and goes all the way down to the feet. Special attention is given to the back. My sister loves it so much that she even says this amazing massage chair has saved her marriage. Maybe this is an exaggeration, but I do believe her when she says the end-of-the-day tension between her and her husband of seventeen years has been significantly reduced. Their arrangement is that whichever one of them gets home first in the evening gets first dibs with the massage chair, and the other person starts dinner. Then after twenty minutes, they switch positions. Chair time, then kitchen duty. So, not only do they sit down to dinner in a much more relaxed manner than before, but they've instituted some simple organization into their evening that they are both happy with.

Thanksgiving Day was when my sister started talking about getting a massage chair. Last year was her turn to do Thanksgiving dinner for the family, and as we were clearing the table and cleaning up after a great meal, she said she wished she could just sit down in one of those massage chairs you see advertised on TV. By the time the dishwasher was loaded, she was quite serious about it. At first her husband was reluctant to spend the money, but he's that way about anything that doesn't involve hunting or boating. So, she started taking him to different stores and having him sit down and try out different massage chairs. Before long, his attitude had changed, much to my sister's relief.

They spent some serious time considering several different chairs, and ended up buying a Human Touch model, one that is designed with what is called "Robotic Massage Technology." This means that it was designed by a team of scientists and engineers to reflect the treatment you would get from a chiropractor or expert massage therapist.

I wish I could just drop by my sister's house when I feel tense and edgy and relax in her chair, but, unfortunately, that's not possible. She lives almost eighty miles away.

That's why I wish somebody...somebody being my own husband... would take a hint and surprise me on my birthday with my own massage chair. I trust my sister's opinion...no need to spend time trying different massage chairs...just make it simple and buy me a Human Touch one.


A Human Touch Massage Chair is the Birthday Present I Deserve!

Bowflex Dumbbells 1090 Sale Saving Electric Smoker Bbq




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links